Pokemon Tower Defense: Level 7 is out!

Accidentally deleted this post... Ooppss

Comments

  1. Thanx man, when its updated on newgrounds. Im surtenly going to check it. Hope the next update will increase the level cap. Ichor

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about gamerfish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idk if it is just here, I downloaded the Exe file, and when in the Viridian Forest 1 the Place Squares are wrong-placed

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long does it take newgrounds to update?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @FullmetalIDL - Good catch! I will fix that asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were puttin a new pokemon on here that's really what I was looking forward to but the new level is really cool and I like it cause it is really tough it is like nearly impossible to kill every pokemon on there but thank you for the update

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a new pokemon but the chance of him showing is 0.5% XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. How long does it usually take for Newgrounds to update?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could be an hour or so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please do not forget to upload the update the GamerFish.com. Thank you very much for your hard work on such a great game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i have a shiny pokemon code plz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did Newgrounds get it yet? :C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fixed the Viridian Forest 1 spot issues, if you still see it on your phone or exe then download the new version (2.0.1) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @sam,
    It doesn't appear that the login is working. At least not yet. Created it with my phone but not loadable on the .exe ('Error: Could not find a match for your email and password. Please try again or create an account.') . Also, tried to save the profile after creating the login on my phone and it says 'Error: Could not find a match for your email and password. Please try again or create an account.' Even though it recognizes the account (Welcome back! -----@---.---).

    Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not out on newgrounds yet o-o

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why is Mankey in the Blue version? Mankey in both versions! NOOOOOO! I thought meowth would be in blue! Great game anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What's the new pokemon?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The ability to name my pokemon would be sweet.s

    ReplyDelete
  19. When is it going to update on NG, man, Im literally DYING here to play it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. send the update to "gamerfish" too please (unless there's a possible way to copy my save file to newgrounds)

    ReplyDelete
  21. on route 2 if you've already defeated the level and come back to it, even if all the candies are gone, you can't lose.
    Please fix this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Sam
    as several others said, PLS send the update to GAMERFISH! I'm the 4th or 5th person to say this...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please don't forget gamerfish :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. NG seems to be quite slow at updating their games T^T

    ReplyDelete
  25. It will get to gamerfish when it gets to gamerfish guys. He doesn't need 50 people telling him to put it there.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm playing on onemorelevel.com and I doubt they will update. So how do you transfer data from the internet version to the .exe?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Locate the PokeTD.sol file and transfer it to the
    Uploads.ungrounded.net folder. (Newgrounds)

    That's how you bring your data to newgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Tod....can I get a little more in depth than that? where is the file? in my cache?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ive played the game on Onemorelevel.com and Newgrounds.com and nether have the new version. ive refreshed but it won't work. can anyone help me?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Is there a way to create an account after you have already played it or do I have to start over with the .exe? -And if there is how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the new stuff, and the cutscene with joey was awesome, I was rooting for him the whole time c: Keep up the good work!

    @a lot of people:
    You just have to be patient with newgrounds, he said he already submitted it, it just takes time for the website to actually update, there's nothing he can do to speed it up.

    ReplyDelete
  32. @sam why dont u create a update button for the next update of the apk. So we wont have to hassle with a new apk. Every week I think a update button would make a lot of people happy

    ReplyDelete
  33. Do I have to have downloaded the new apk to play the new version?(also what does apk stand for

    ReplyDelete
  34. One more level doesn't give me the option to create an account :( is there still a way to transfer data to newgrounds or the .exe?????

    ReplyDelete
  35. Please send update to onemorelevel.com please

    ReplyDelete
  36. Locate the PokeTD.sol file and transfer it to the
    Uploads.ungrounded.net folder. (Newgrounds)

    That's how you bring your data to newgrounds.


    The file that has your save is in

    C:\Users\"Yourusername"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"Randomsetofnumbers"

    Once you're there, look for the save in the one you're in. For an example, if you saved in gamerfish, then you find the gamerfish folder and find the PokeTD.sol

    Here is an example of my old file in gamerfish:
    C:\Users\Tod\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RY4VYVQS\www.gamerfish.com\files\pokemon_tower_defense.swf

    ReplyDelete
  37. Why don't you people start all over again? Its not so hard lol

    ReplyDelete
  38. My phone is giving me a parse error with the new version APK. It's never done this before; what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  39. My ideas for improvement include a way to pause, a longer flow of music without a pause in between, an easier way to know which pokemon is which when they huddle together, a list of type advantages for those who don't know, and perhaps a brief description on the pros and cons of an evolving pokemon for those who don't know(if it isn't much trouble that is). Other than that, the game's great.

    ReplyDelete
  40. A Pokedex would be cool, even though it would be kinda useless atm

    ReplyDelete
  41. @FullmetalDL: I would, but I just don't want to re-train because I have every possible pokemon to at least lvl 15....

    @Tod: you are my hero sir

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great update! I just caught a Paras!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey Sam,
    I think you should put the version number in the APK name so it will be easier to distinguish files.. (ie. PokeTD_2.0.1.apk) Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  44. @Yamsgalor want a list of type advantages and Pros and Cons for evolving? Then use Bulbapedia or find a guide or something online, its not that hard, and most people who play this will know about type advantages and facts about pokemon evolution anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  45. STOP MOCKING MY PAAAAAAAAAAIN

    ReplyDelete
  46. Put a Magikarp in the game². Without a good attack, like the original series. And... A way to get an onyx.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Has newgrounds updated yet??

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nope, newgrounds is being a tard.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Is 20 still the level cap?

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm also getting a parse error on my android phone. Any ideas on that?
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  51. @Tod do you by any chance know where the saved data for the .exe is located?

    ReplyDelete
  52. Can someone explain the "save profile online" feature to me.I don't get it.And,Sam,Whenever I turn off my laptop and come back I my save gets deleted!I use Firefox so I cant change the storage amount.I tried to use Internet Explorer but my it just says "FPX: O".Is there a way for you to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  53. @JD

    No I'm not sure about the .exe o-o

    ReplyDelete
  54. There should be a way to change the email and password of the Online Profile Saving, the one I inputed got some problems, would be good if I could change it

    ReplyDelete
  55. Is there a way to transfer the PokeTD.sol to the .exe?

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is how you transfer the PokeTD.sol to the .exe

    First open the exe and make a new file and then quite the game then go to the folder C:\Users\(username)\AppData and in that folder search for PokeTD.sol, then you should see 2 poketd.sol one should be smaller and one should be bigger. Copy the bigger one and then right click the smaller one and click open file location, then paste.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Is it updated on newgrounds yet?

    ReplyDelete
  58. WHYYY WHYY WAH WAH WAH WAHYHYHYHYHHHYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  59. http://blackadventurescomic.com/2010/10/29/episode-01-part-01/

    just a little something awesome to read while you wait

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sweet, I managed to get the .exe running on my Mac using wine. Now I just have to wait for Newgrounds to update so that I can make import my save files to it.

    ReplyDelete
  61. http://pokefarm.org
    something fun to do when your bored

    ReplyDelete
  62. hey theres a problem, if you catch a pokemon and dont want it, you release it right? but when i tried to delete kakunna, i didnt work, might just be me or maybe not. just see what you can do about it ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  63. how will I get a code from the mystery Gift?

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm having trouble saving my online profile, it does it once, but it can't re-save it again, and it cannot import it from the email I put in, keeps saying "cannot find a match for your email and password. Please try again or create an account" which I have already done.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I think I found something wrong with veridian forest 2, twice so far the level won't end if the last wave is butterfree, if you catch the last one it ends, but the other time the butterfree disappeared and all I could do was quit.

    ReplyDelete
  66. http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PFuD3FvNcGQ

    please help!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I havent gotten any updates on my droid...? I need there too be one on there im addicted and i play during class! and can you use a debit card to donate?

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hey Sam todavia no llega la actualizacion a minijuegos.com. ya quiero que llegue, Sam estuve checando ayer y el juego esta bajando de puntos mucho en minijuegos.com y creo que podria mejorar de puntos si la actualizacion es rapida como yo ya me estoy aburriendo del juego por que no actualizan rapido envia un mensaje elctronico al de minijuegos.com y crecera mas la audencia alli

    ReplyDelete
  69. @ShyGuy I got the exactly same problem

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'll assume the new pokemon was paras?
    I nearly had one, but it was too low on the screen for the pokeball to capture. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  71. @ShyGuy; @FullmetalDL
    Confirmed here too. Using 2.0/2.0.1 .exe

    ReplyDelete
  72. who is the new pokemon?

    ReplyDelete
  73. ahhhhh, i used to play on my epic, till it got banned now i am playing at newgrounds, i had over 1000 dollars, now its at 79 and it wont increase, is there any fix to this??

    ReplyDelete
  74. I can't find the newest version ANYWHERE. x.x

    http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/bubble-wrap.swf
    Something relaxing to do when you're frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Version available on NewGrounds can turn MOST sound effects off except the sounds for leveling up and evolving are both un-mutable. Just a tip.

    ReplyDelete
  76. WHEN WILL NEWGROUNDS UPDATE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. newgrounds will update in about........a week to a month.....maybe never....Just gonna have to keep waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  78. BRO. SAM HAS NO CONTROL WHEN IT WILL UPDATE ON NEWGROUNDS, SO EITHER STFU AND GTFO OR DEVELOP SOME PATIENCE. QUICKLY. FUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Will the update work for onemorelevel.com?

    ReplyDelete
  80. PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT!April 10, 2011 at 12:51 AM

    i dont know if your saw my suggestion about vine whip on the last update commment page,

    but could you make it more clear which enemy vine whip is attacking?

    ReplyDelete
  81. WHEN WILL THE NEW VERSION COME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. amazing game, i downloaded the exe. and can't wait for updates is there a way for me to get an email when you update? also in the exe its the 2.0 and i cant type in the profile thing

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hi Sam I ran into a kinda big problem just now.
    I'm playing on the newest version.
    I was doing the Pewter Gym level, and when it got to where the rocks fall, my squirtle disappeared.
    I assumed it had just 'fainted' so i exited to star the level over, and squirtle wasn't in my inventory. I was recommended by soemone to try exiting the game completely and open it back up. I did so, and still no squirtle anywhere to be found.

    I'm not sure what else i can say about it. Got to the rock falling cut scene, and blammo bye bye squirtle. Kinda sucks losing the started like that just ot have to start over :(
    Let me knwo if theres any other info i can give.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Its almost 11 at night but Newgrounds still hasnt updated or is it just me

    ReplyDelete
  85. Since it seems that you're giving us different options for download, I'd really prefer a stand alone .swf file.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I can't get the new version to work! I tried both unpacking the .apk file and running the main.swf(which worked just fine with the last version) and running the stand-alone .exe under wine. With the .swf I just get a black screen, with the .exe the flash player just says that the movie isn't loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  87. you should definitely make a lottery feature to make some pokecash$$~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  88. ppl newgrounds is slower than molasses in winter so stop crying and just download the exe and play on your desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  89. when we can play with the news update in newgrounds?
    it is interested to add an option which get the game faster or slower. partique for capture.

    ReplyDelete
  90. 0.5% chance at the new pokemon!! you gotta be kiddin!!! i have 11 pokemon all lvl 20!!! i need more new pokemon!! plz can they be able to lvl up more PLZ!!! i relly want to evolve my charmeleon at lvl 36 and all my others!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  92. The new pokemon is a Paras? I got one...

    ReplyDelete
  93. still not updated :(

    ReplyDelete
  94. I can't save! every time i try, this pops up : ('Error: Could not find a match for your email and password. Please try again or create an account.') plz help

    ReplyDelete
  95. how long does it usually take to update?

    ReplyDelete
  96. @Sam
    The Online saving feature only works the first time.
    Later on if I try to resave it displays an error code with email password not available.

    Please fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Dude... i cant save my profile !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Is level 20 still the level cap? Ohyeah, when you try clicking credits in the options menu, nothing happens.

    Furthermore, excellent game! I love it! I have been a great pokémon fan ever since i was a little boy, and this game has it all! A true tower defense with an excellent storyline! I'm curious to see where it goes.

    I just hope Nintendo stays off of your back, because they might come along with a lawsuit, which seems imminent, after they kicked you out of the Android Market.

    Greetings from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Hi. Firstly, I love the game, it's just amazing. Such a simple idea, and it brings back good memories of when I loved pokemon when i was younger. I would really like to see the game bloom by more levels coming on and new pokemon being released, so I would love you to let us know when level seven has been updated on newgrounds, instead of them still nt having done it. Anyway, great game, and may I please say that I would love to see an abra come up soon, or ghastly, as that would rock. Also slowpoke=-). Thankyou, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  100. basically u just cloned everything from nintendo,
    characters, music, scenery, lv up and skill system...i hope u won't have trouble with copyright
    and u intended to sell it??? what a joke
    this game is a little bit popular all bcuz of pokemon
    of cuz kids love level up for anything for no reason and they have so much time to waste
    u have to be more creative and use your own idea if u wannabe a real game designer

    ReplyDelete
  101. @Sam are you considering putting this game on Kongregate? They have prizes for the best games uploaded every month and every week. This game would easily win and the prizes are $1500 for the monthly reward and $250 for the weekly reward.
    -Moses_Lawn

    ReplyDelete
  102. i just wanted to say this is a great game, and i cant wait to get a phone that can run it, and kudos on the idea and execution. totally making a donation, btw, the new pokemon is paras. cant wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Hey im playing it on onemorelevel can i save my account, so i can play the new version on my account, without starting a new, cause i had come really long in this game and don't wanna miss it. Please tell me, that i can play the new version on onemorelevel or i can save my account....... My email is:
    nielsen-kevin@hotmail.com
    Please write to me

    ReplyDelete
  104. Can you refressing the game on onemorelevel, so would i be glad, cause i gor some pretty high level pokemon
    My email is:
    nielsen-kevin@hotmail.com
    Hope you get this Sam

    ReplyDelete
  105. When you have downloaded do you need to start a new profile everytime?

    ReplyDelete
  106. I am using the .exe (v2.0.1), and I didn't need to start a new profile after rebooting my laptop.

    I still can't save my profile online though, getting the error other people also mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  107. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR NEWGROUNDS TO UPLOAD GODDAMMIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  108. @ Sam

    Many of us are still waiting for you to even SEND THE UPDATE to *GAMERFISH*, and ONEMORELEVEL!!!
    I'M WRITING PART OF THIS IN CAPS 2 GET UR ATTENTION. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  109. Oh, and in Viridian Forest 2, my Mankey's Fury Swipes is bugged. Once it hits a Pokémon, it keeps hitting without any delay, far more than 5 times in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  110. i don't know if this has been said or not but once this game is more updated i'd love to see it as an itunes app... i would happily pay around £1 for it.

    ReplyDelete
  111. weird the version alpha v2.0 can't release pokemon or it is just me?

    ReplyDelete
  112. is the level cap still at 20?

    ReplyDelete
  113. ****ing newgrounds won't Update! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  114. i can't find the update on newgrounds
    please make it bigger

    ReplyDelete
  115. The new pokemon is a paras!

    ReplyDelete
  116. i can't find it please make it visibly

    all my eleven pokemon are on level 20
    i wanna play level 7 but i can't

    ReplyDelete
  117. How can I evolve Charmeleon into Charizard if there is a level 20 cap?

    ReplyDelete
  118. Hey Sam,
    have you thought about hosting the game yourself so we can cut out the middleman(newgrounds)?

    ReplyDelete
  119. PLEASE UPDATE THE NEWEST VERSION TO play181.com PLEASE?!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Whoooooooooo!!! I cought new rear one!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  121. Hi
    Great update this week Sam and Dan!!!!!!!
    Just wondering what pokemon are avalible so far these are the ones i have so far can anyone let me know if im missing any pretty please
    Starter Pokemon
    Pickachu
    Nidoran (f)
    Nidoran (m)
    Fearow
    Paras
    Butterfree
    Mankey
    Jigglypuff
    Beedrill
    pidgetto
    rattata
    (most pokemon are evolved as far as possible with current update)
    a few ideas, we could use a moonstone for jigglepuff and thunderstone for pikachu
    Also I think by the previous posts you are raising the level cap with the next update. Is there a chance you can up the limit to 40 instead of 30 as all the pokemon will have gone through their last evolution by level 30 and the extra ten levels will keep people playing
    look forward to hearing your feedback
    Ally & Liam

    ReplyDelete
  122. Mankey always hits over 5 times with fury swipes.

    ReplyDelete
  123. @Sam:
    Can you please upload the download files onto other file sharing sites? I live in HK and they've blocked MU. I have a hotfile account which works pretty well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  124. This is a fucking pain, I can't find any data that was saved for this game, and the exe does start, but I can't click on Story Mode, just nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  125. make a sequel please

    ReplyDelete
  126. Hello im what report a problem witch the game, when i load the game i lose all my money can you fix thix

    ReplyDelete
  127. will newground update? :(

    ReplyDelete
  128. @Guy listing the pokes

    You missed Raticate, Nidorina and Nidorino

    ReplyDelete
  129. Please send the new version of the game to onemorelevel.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Why isn't PTD in the android maket anymore

    ReplyDelete
  131. Why isn't pokemon tower defense in the android market anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  132. I play at http://www.myhappygames.com/game/13745/Pokemon_Tower_Defense

    and it still says coming soon after Pewter Gym...
    I have 6 level 20 pokemon and i dont want to have to start over. When will it come to this site?

    ReplyDelete
  133. Could you please upload it in another site. Megaupload says that i'm dowloading another file but i'm not
    please upload it on mediafire?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  134. It'd be so cool if it was possible to catch a Onix & a Magikarp. Hope the level cap increases so that we could evolve our pokemon (:

    ReplyDelete
  135. hahaha i catch Paras in my first time in viridian forest 2 hahahahaha !!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Please send to onemorelevel =D
    best webgame i've played in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  137. Newgrounds is still not updated...

    ReplyDelete
  138. Yea how long we have to wait newgrounds ???

    ReplyDelete
  139. all my pokemon are level 20 and i can't level up to 21, why!???

    ReplyDelete
  140. @Anon - The current level cap is 20. The next update should (hopefully) have an updated level cap.

    ReplyDelete
  141. @Evil

    FOREVER!!!! Sam is the master troll!

    but seriously, can't you guys be patient? He cant do anything about it now that it has been sent to Newgrounds and other sites...

    ReplyDelete
  142. NEWGROUNDS STILL ISNT UPDATED!!!!!!!
    WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Sorry I just had to post comment 151 :P

    ReplyDelete
  144. Here's a thought: How about a breeding system?

    Obviously it has little use at this early stage in the game, so it would probably be for a much later update. Also, it wouldn't have much use except for the more hardcore players. In the cannon games you can get PKMN with egg moves that you can't normally get, so I think that would be it's main purpose, though you might find some use for it if you also add a pokedex. This would, of course, require you to add genders for the PKMN too.
    It could work on a timer set to real-world time: you put in your PKMN and have to wait 24 hours before you get an egg.
    Alternately: put in you PKMN and press a button for a chance to get an egg. You would have to set the chance to 1/1000 or something to be at all similar to the cannon games.

    ReplyDelete
  145. For everyone complaining about "Why isn't Newgrounds updated yet?" or want the update sent over to a different site, just download the .exe and manually move your save file. Here is a tutorial I found on Moving your file from Newgrounds to the .exe.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt1mrB9PQIg

    This video is done on Windows 7, but it worked for me with Windows Vista.

    ReplyDelete
  146. Where is viridian forest 2 in newgrounds??

    ReplyDelete
  147. can i download it on macintosh or its only on windows i tryed but it didnt work

    ReplyDelete
  148. Some people said they got the .exe to work on Mac but I wouldn't be able to help with that. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Trading! When will trading come?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  150. @rodry-You can't run an .exe program on your Mac unless you're emulating Windows using a program like Boot Camp or Parallels, or using a program called Wine, which is free, but requires a bit of programming knowledge. I got the .exe running fine using Wine, but I don't know of any way to transfer a save file to it.
    For a guide on how to install Wine on your Mac, go here:
    http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/

    It'll take some time(around 2 hours) but most of it is just sitting around waiting for the program to install.

    ReplyDelete
  151. SEND THE UPDATE TO GAMERFISH AND ONEMORELEVEL!!! and why is the update only working only on freeworldgroup?

    ReplyDelete
  152. Hey guys,
    there is a serious bug on the Viridian Forest 2 map... it always makes my cash to zero (so i can't level up). It is not a problem for me anymore cause i reached the level cap but new players can be curious about wtf happened to their cash... :)

    Hope u guys will fix the problem

    ReplyDelete
  153. I have started a wiki about PTD, so we could collect all data at one place, like which pokemons there are, and when they learn which move.
    Here is the link:
    http://pokemontowerdefence.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
    I hope some of you would help me start this wiki

    ReplyDelete
  154. Pikachu in viridian forest now has a dark blue life bar and cant be caught :(

    ReplyDelete
  155. There are Pikachu's you can catch the blue life bar is there to help show the ones you cant

    ReplyDelete
  156. New level is fine, got that Paras, but when will be the next update? Need level 20-30!! :D

    Best Game EVER! Please make Update-Button or put it back to Android Market!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  157. love the update, already anticipating next week's release. quick note, just like the squirtle in pewter gym, my pidgeotto disappeared after returning it in battle, however, my pokemon didn't disappear permanently, just for the last wave. still great work.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Found another glitch, When ever I play on lvl 7 if a poke gets past my team with red health it stops at the bottom of the screen and the lvl wont finish unless I catch it or exit.

    ReplyDelete
  159. Newgrounds is still not updated !!! :,(

    ReplyDelete
  160. @Jaaslet

    There is a fan forum. You should check it out. Plenty of room for contributions.

    http://poketd.proboards.com/index.cgi

    ReplyDelete
  161. @Anon,

    Sam will have sent the update to everyone. Try ctrl+f5. It should refresh the game. It may take time for it to appear on some websites, as it is up to them when they update apps.

    ReplyDelete
  162. I would like to second the idea of this becoming an itunes app once it's complete. I would definitely pay for this game.

    ReplyDelete
  163. I think on Route 1 after Joey is initially defeated and his Pidgey. There should be a new type of Pokemon included along with a new "Boss" Pokemon instead of Joey/Pidgey again. It doesn't really make sense to have to repeatedly beat Joey after you initially break his mind controlled self. Maybe an "Ace Trainer" (Male or Female based on what Version you choose?) who sees you that says a quote of your own before sending our two of their Pokemon like a Rattata and Pidgey combination?

    ReplyDelete
  164. Oh and also. On Route 2 after you beat the Waves, once of the "Pidgeys" spoken by Joey is spelled "Piigey".

    ReplyDelete
  165. Oops sorry. It's the Pidgey itself that says it's name wrong. lol. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  166. @elecmouse101

    that link really helped.. Finally i have my save file transfered to the .exe. thanks man..

    ReplyDelete
  167. @Anonymous 1:43 PM
    Apple will probably rejects it due to copyright issues...

    ReplyDelete
  168. I caught a paras lvl 5 in viridian forest 2, I thing that his is the new poke, no?

    ReplyDelete
  169. Is it possible to catch a Pikachu? Their healthbar doesn't seem to get into the red no matter how hurt they get. Does the current update fix this because I am playing Newgrounds and they haven't updated it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  170. Do you mind sending a update to silvergames.com aswell? thats were all my saves are.. thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  171. @^^^^^^^ Yes yes it is possible to catch a pikachu.

    ReplyDelete
  172. so when does newgrounds get new?

    ReplyDelete
  173. This is terrible. I still am missing my charmander. Should I start over?

    ReplyDelete
  174. Each Pokemon of yours should have some kind of Stat shown. Instead of "Defense" it should be "Range". And "Attack" should have a rating to know how strong they are coupled with their attacks.

    Also, wild Pokemon you can catch should have their Lvl shown on top of their sprite/inside their Health Bar area.

    ReplyDelete
  175. EVERYONE!! CHOOSE POKEMART ON THE POLL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  176. How about making updates on weekdays instead of weekends. Maybe then newgrounds will update it sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  177. I chose pokemart. That would be the best update out of the 3 choices

    ReplyDelete
  178. Hi sam :) i downloaded the .exe file, but when i go to import my profile it shows an error :\ btw ur game is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  179. Could you change Gary's Blastoise's Tackle at the beginning of the game to a Skull Bash as Tackle is lame and Blastoise could learn Skull Bash in Gen 1

    ReplyDelete
  180. I Hate NEWGROUNDS , IT WON'T UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  181. Im still missing my starter! Is this part of the game? Is anyone else still missing theirs as well?!

    ReplyDelete
  182. I found a bug, if you release a pokemon in your party it will stay in your party until you manually drag it out into the Box.

    I had to release a Metapod 3 times before I found out how to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  183. no update on newgrounds yet, right?

    ReplyDelete
  184. do the pokemon go past level 20 cuz mine arnt

    ReplyDelete
  185. @Sam- Paras is really starting to piss me off,I haven't even seen the little sucker yet. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  186. @anonymous of April 10 2011 3:16 PM
    The level cap is currently 20 until further notice.

    ReplyDelete
  187. I've caught 3 Paras so far

    ReplyDelete
  188. Here are some more suggestions:

    o Day/Night mechanic.
    o Pokemon with %s of appearing. I see Paras was added with this, but we could use more to make them viable "rares".
    o Stats for each of your Pokemon in-action so you can see how strong they are.
    o One-Use Only Items to boost Pokemon strengths.
    o Make it harder to get certain Pokemon when they get added in the future. I see a "Trade" menu unavailable. It won't be worth using "Trade" if anybody can catch any Pokemon super easily as it is now to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  189. What about gamerfish? please either update that site or make it so that you can transfer data between sites so i can continue to play, i love this game but i can't play the newest version!

    ReplyDelete
  190. WHEN WILL NEWGROUNDS UPDATE??????

    ReplyDelete
  191. hey rarmi here when is the next level come out huh???

    ReplyDelete
  192. @Sam

    UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH! UPDATE GAMERFISH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment