First I want to say that Ninja-ja Alpha is coming very soon, by the end of April, it will first be on the Android Marketplace for 99cents. The game will be updated either weekly or bi-weekly and will not interfere with PTD's update schedule. Buying Ninja-ja will get you a shiny pikachu code for your PTD file, just a small thank you for buying Ninja-ja and supporting me and dan :) We will also bring the game to the iphone/ipad and also a web version for those of you who don't own an android phone.
Dan and I are looking to add more members to our development crew and right now what we need the most is a capable artist. Somebody that wants to work with us on our next games. This is a paid position. All communication will be done online. Here is what we are looking for:
- A passion for games.
- A passion for making art.
- 18 years or older.
- Must have a portfolio.
- Be able to animate.
- 3D modeling experience.
- Vector art
- Concept art
- Game development experience (web games, console games, apps)
- Flash experience.
Okay now on to Pokemon Tower Defense :)
Get your shiny pidgey code this week by going to http://www.playtowerdefensegames.com/blog/pokemon-mystery-gift/?pokemongame and following the clues. Use the code as many times as you want!
This next update, I will continue to increase the level cap, add some new pokemon, and a new story mode level, as well as fixing bugs. Stay tuned to this post for progress on the update :)
5 new pokemon (2 are blue exclusive, and 2 are red exclusive):
- 5 pokemon graphics (100% done)
- 14 new moves (100%, done) skipping (Imprison) added lucky chant and body slam
- 8 new evolutions (100% done)
- intro (100%)
- level (100%)
- ending (100%)
Bug Fixes (These are for v2.3, not v2.2)
- Not being able to create a new profile (100% done)
- Pokemon disappearing in the challenge level (100% done)
- Only being able to get shiny geodude on one profile (100% done)
- When you buy an item on the pokemart not being able to press back (100% done)
- When a shiny pokemon evolves in battle his graphic shows the non shiny version of it until you move it (100% done)
- After a pokemon transforms they keep the name of the pokemon they transformed to. (100% done)
- Dragging the pokeball to the edges of the map will now scroll the map (100% done)
- If your game is muted it will no longer make a sound when you learn a move (100% done)
- You will no longer be able to do a challenge mode or enter a mystery code unless you have at least one pokemon. (100% done)
- Final Touches and getting ready for publishing (100%)
- Clefable and Clefairy's base stats were flipped, clefairy was stronger than clefable, this is now fixes for 2.3 (100%)
- Pokemon that evolve with stones will now learn new moves (100%)
This update pokemon that evolve with stones will still learn moves but at different levels than the pre evolved forms, I think it will be more fun in general to have this change instead of following the tradition that is in the game.
As always let me know what you think :) Even though I don't answer every post and email I do read them all.