Welcome to Hero Tower Defense Thursday!
So, what this means is we have a lot more flexibility with what sort of playable races we can put into the game since the workload is far less significant. This works out because we weren't going to have much focus on race wars and factions but rather on good and evil. In other words it'll be a common occurrence to see a mix of races working together on everything from daily tasks to fighting a common enemy.
This is where you guys come in. What are some races you would like to be able to chose from? Are you a fan of the tried and true trifecta of Human, Orc, and Elf? Are you more interested in an obscure race that you don't see so often such as Golems (like Kevin!)? Tell us what sort of races you'd like to be able to play as in the comments!
In the Works:
- Pet System (50%)
- Interface Revision (75%)
- Unit: Human Male - Revision (75%)
- Unit: Fire Gecko - Melee Concept (75%)
- Unit: Fire Gecko - Ranged Concept (75%)
- Unit: Meerkat Non-Combat Pet - Concept (25%)
- Unit: Goblin - Concept (25%)
- Graphic Processing Revision (50%)
- Saving Inventory and Equipment Setup (0%)
Check out Kevin's blog, KXN @ HTD for HTD art-related concepts, WIPs, polls, and more!
And of course, leave any suggestions, ideas, or other feedback you might have in the comments!Thanks!