Welcome to the Sam and Dan Games Developer Blog!
PTD2 Trainer Pass! Get it today!A great way to support us while getting amazing rewards!
So let's talk about what you get:
- Increased chance for Shiny/Shadow pokemon to appear in the wild
- No ads while you play the game
- Get a copy of shiny giveaway pokemon automatically every week
- Faster Breeding - Breed with only one visit instead of 2, essentially breed something everyday!
- Faster Leveling - Get twice the experience on every battle!
- Giveaways for pass holders only
Sinnoh Invasion - Released!
This week we will get the Sinnoh Invasion! Just like the Hoenn invasion it will be unlocked after you beat the game. Unlike the Hoenn invasion this invasion will only be active on certain days of the week. Then each invasion will cycle weekly. There will be many new pokemon to catch so look forward to that!
New Champions TD Level - Released!
A new level will also come out this week for Champions TD, that means more units to recruit, more loot and new challenges. This level will also have a new story companion (like timothy). Her code name right now is the Liar Mage. I hope you are all looking forward to it.
|New Level Layout: The Cave|
You decide what happens! Player Poll (Vote Above)
After the next level of Champions you will face a boss. I wanted to involve you guys and gals in shaping the story of the game. You will fight the boss and bring it down to 0 health and earn loot but it is up to you to vote whether you really defeated the boss for good or if it comes back and chases you out of its cave! This will definitely change the story after that event so choose wisely!
PTD2 v1.80 - Sinnoh Invasion - Released!
- Pokemon Spawns around the map (100%) - Assigning pokemon to each map loosely based on the generation they belong to.
- Add Moss Rock and Ice Rock Evolution to certain spots (100%)
- New Pokemons (100%)
- Graphics and Stats (100%) -Bidoof, Bibarel, Kricketot, Kriketune, Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim, Cherubi, Cherrim, Shellos, Gastrodon, Drifloon, Drifblim, Glameow, Purugly, Bronzor, Bronzong, Chatot, Carnivine, Finneon, Lumineon, Leafeon
- Evolution methods (100%)
- Add to Breeding Center (100%)
- Add to Trading Center (100%)
- New Attacks (100%)
- Chatter (100%)
- New Abilities (100%)
- Flower Gift (100%)
- Flare Boost (100%)
- Heatproof (100%)
- Be able to skip a cutscene after you have seen it and haven't beaten that level (100%)
- Map (100%)
- Cutscenes (100%)
- New Units (100%)
- Graphics (100%)
- Equipment (100%)
- Attacks (100%)
- Waves (100%)
- Loot Drops (100%)