Welcome to the Sam and Dan Games Developer Blog!
PTD2 Trainer Pass! Get it today!A great way to support us while getting amazing rewards!
So let's talk about what you get:
- Increased chance for Shiny/Shadow pokemon to appear in the wild
- No ads while you play the game
- Get a copy of shiny giveaway pokemon automatically every week
- Faster Breeding - Breed with only one visit instead of 2, essentially breed something everyday!
- Faster Leveling - Get twice the experience on every battle!
- Giveaways for pass holders only
A much requested feature will make an appearance in Pokemon Tower Defense 2. You will be able to battle other trainers in 1v1 battles! Here is how it works:
|Battle other Trainers|
- In the Story Mode in the game pick 3 pokemon in the order that you want them to come out with the attacks that you want them to have.
- Pick from available command styles (This will determine what pattern of attacks your pokemon will use when battling other trainers. The default and only one available when I realease will be to do the first attack once then switch to the second attack. More will be added in the future. Fun fact: This is the behavior of a lot of the enemies you fight in the game.)
- Pick Ability for that Pokemon.
- After you do that go to your Pokepad and press Trainer VS press the battle button and you will be paired up with another trainer to battle!
Once you get into a battle you won't get to switch out your pokemon or change attacks. You will have to rely on the order that you place them in and the attacks, abilities and command style you picked in order to win the battle.
Eventually there will be different things like different ranks and different avatars you can win for this mode! So look forward to that!
Champions Item Variety
A much needed feature will be added to Champions TD. Item Variety! What does it mean you ask? Well it means that the same item can now have different stats. For example you can get a Sword of the Bear that has stamina and strength or you can get the same Sword but it will be called Sword of the Wolf and instead of stamina it will just have strength but more of it. This will add more variety and more reasons to possibly replay levels to get the loot just the way you want it. If the loot isn't right then you can put it up for Auction or search for the item in the Auction House that has the stats you want.
Auction House Opening!
Speaking of the Auction House, after a looooonggg lonnnggg looonnggg time the Auction House is almost ready to be opened! I look forward to it so I hope you guys do to!
Lots to do this week so keep checking out my progress and cheer me on Twitter!
Pokemon Tower Defense 2 - Trainer VS Released!
|After setting up your team in PokeStorage go to Trainer VS|
|You can see your total wins! This is my team at the moment, still need to work on it...|
- Saving Trainer's Setup (100%)
- Saving Trainer's Winning Stats (100%)
- Showing your wins (100%)
- Screen for selecting and saving your team (100%)
- Battle Set up (100%)
- Loading Trainer's Pokemon and putting them in battle (100%)
- Removing options for selecting pokemon or their attacks (100%)
- Putting your pokemon in battle (100%)
- Recording your result (100%)