A wild Champions game has appeared! Champions! The Last Defense revealed at last! Also... a new Egg has appeared... Cosmoids TD begins anew!

Want to get the Shiny Starters? Shiny Zorua? Shiny legendary dogs? Shiny Mew? or any other shiny pokemon in the game? Adopt them today using SnD coins! Click here for more info.

Visit the PTD: Pokemon Center - a place to trade pokemon, get your Daily Code, adopt Pokemon, view your items and change your avatar!

Welcome to the Sam and Dan Games Developer Blog!

PTD2 Trainer Pass! Get it today!

A great way to support us while getting amazing rewards!

What you get:
  • Increased chance for Shiny/Shadow pokemon to appear in the wild
  • No ads while you play the game
  • Get a copy of shiny giveaway pokemon automatically every week
  • Faster Breeding - Breed with only one extra visit instead of 2, essentially breed something every other day!
  • Faster Leveling - Get twice the experience on every battle!
  • Giveaways for pass holders only
You get all of this for only $1.99! One time payment! Get it today!

A wild Champions game has appeared!
Champions! The Last Defense revealed at last!

So I've been secretly (sorta) working on a whole new game that uses Champions TD's graphics and is set in the same "universe", if that is even a thing for Champions, and it is called Champions! The Last Defense. The best way I can describe it is that it's an Infinite Defend game.

It's a mix of infinite runners with the tower defense found in Champions TD. Like any infinite runner game, if you lose you start over. So in this game you defeat enemies with your 3 champions and collect armor that will make your Champions better for that run. You also fight bosses that give you weapons. You have 10 lives to see how many waves you can defeat. Along the way you also get gold from completing different quest and beating bosses.

You can use this gold to buy permanent upgrades for your Champions. Over time you should be able to beat your high score as you keep buying upgrades for your different stats.

You can also unlock new Champions (so far you can only unlock the Hunter Champion) by completing different objectives. For example to unlock the Hunter you need to beat 100 waves or more on your high score.

I'll be adding a new Champion every week, and they will have different ways of unlocking them since beating 500 waves seems kinda hard!

Here are some pictures of the game. (These are from an older version.)

Talents are still there.

Boss battle!

Got a new weapon! Do I like that stats?

Cave Level
Something unique about this game compared to other infinite games is that you can save your game between levels so if you have a real high score or you only have a few minutes to play you can save your progress and not worry about losing it.

I haven't released the game to you guys because I'm looking for a possible sponsorship as that will help us financially.

If you have an Android you can join the Beta. Just email me at sam@sndgames.com with your google play email and I'll add you right in.

I've had a player in the beta express that he really wanted to see Champions TD live on and I agree with him for the most part but what we need to understand is that this is something completely new and doesn't take Champions TD's place.

The reason I made this game is that I wanted a game to finish in only a few months and so I came up with this idea that would condense what Champions TD was into a much smaller repeatable experience. I still love Champions TD and I hope that one day I can revisit it in it's full glory.

Champions TD is put on hold for the time being because I want to focus on another game...

Also... a new Egg has appeared...
Cosmoids TD begins anew!

Cosmoids! Oh how I longed to make Cosmoids! How it got lost and now is found! Okay okay I'll come down. These is so much that could be said about Cosmoids (For those who don't know Cosmoids is Sam and Dan Games' version of pokemon) We had about 5 artist coming up with ideas for creatures and they came out fantastic. Along the way things didn't quite work out and we had to put the idea on hold for some time...

Work In Progress Water Starter

Work in Progress Water Starter

Work In Progress 3rd Stage Grass Starter
Work In Progress Grass Starter

Work In Progress Fire Starter

Now I'm bringing it back! Cosmoids TD is taking the simplicity of PTD1 and adding a whole new story and a new set of creatures to capture, trade and collect.

The biggest thing is that I'm going to be doing it all in front of you guys and gals. I want you guys to be a part of the making of this game, whether you just want to watch and enjoy the show, show up now and then and see how it is going or provide feedback and ideas every step of the way. I personally want you to be a part of it.

I hope to start streaming my development of it. Something that will be very different from past games that I've made is that I'll be drawing all the graphics myself on this project! I'm excited to draw again, I'm not an expert by any means but I will do my best. I hope to stream every day for at least an hour or so while I get used to it. Then I'll possibly stream even more. During the stream I might do SnD Coin giveaways and also I'll be showing off Champions! The Last Stand for you guys.

I know a lot of you will be asking about PTD3 so I'll talk about it a little here.

I do have some ideas for PTD3 that would shake up the formula yet again, I'm not however in a place to start the game right away. I'm more excited for Cosmoids TD since it basically is a PTD type game but with original creatures that we can put on the Android and Apple Stores.

As always and forever more let me know what you think about all this! -Sam out

Comments

  1. Get to play Garena game Free Fire on PC today! And this time around, you won’t ever need the Garena client to play the game. All you need to do is download the installer here and you can play it directly onto your desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand, Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand, Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand. Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand. Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand. Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand.Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand.
    ....
    ....
    .>>.... Hot Sex Videos Game Play Now

    .>>.... Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand
    ....
    ....
    Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand, Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand, Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand. Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand. Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand. Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand.Hot Sex Videos Game Man and Womand.
    ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY DEFINITELY LIKED EVERY PART OF IT AND I ALSO HAVE YOU SAVED TO FAV TO LOOK AT NEW INFORMATION IN YOUR SITE. THANKS
    성인웹툰

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR SHARING A GREAT INFORMATION. THIS WEBSITE IS VERY NICE. THE DETAILS ON THIS BLOG ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE.
    먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re going to be a famous blogger. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely a wonderful stories you made

    ReplyDelete
  7. This useful magnificent information

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am actually grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this enormous article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone loves it when folks come together and share opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment